This Asset we are sharing with you the ThemeForest – Digital Realism NFT Elementor Template Kit 37717112 free download links. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free WordPress Theme, PSD Web Templates, Plugins, Windows Software, Mac Software, Linux Software, Ebook, Magazines, and PDF much more. Epblogs.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things.
|File name:||ThemeForest – Digital Realism NFT Elementor Template Kit 37717112|
|File Size :||13MB|
Digital Realism NFT is a Modern Multipurpose Business Elementor Template Kit design for NFT Marketplace and Portfolio. The template provides the best solution for discovering best Digital art and Collecting NFTs. Make your NFT portflio and Marketplace using this Modern and yet easiy to customize template.
This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Modern, professional design
- Works with most Elementor themes.
Required plugins installed with kit
- Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
- Countdown Timer for Elementor
- Events Addon for Elementor
- Themesflat Addons For Elementor
- CURCY – Multi Currency for WooCommerce
How to Use Template Kits:
* How to Use Template Kits:*
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.